Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine, Ahead of Print.
OBJECTIVETo determine predictors of perioperative allogeneic packed red blood cell (pRBC) transfusion requirement (total units transfused) in patients with adult spinal deformity (ASD).METHODSThe authors retrospectively analyzed records of patients aged 18 years or older who underwent surgical correction of ASD that involved 4 or more spinal levels by the same spine surgeon between 2010 and 2016.… Read More...
- Determinants of perioperative transfusion risk in patients with adult spinal deformity
- Diffusion tensor imaging and ventricle volume quantification in patients with chronic shunt-treated hydrocephalus: a matched case-control study
- The natural history of complete spinal cord injury: a pooled analysis of 1162 patients and a meta-analysis of modern data
- Motor network recovery in patients with chronic spinal cord compression: a longitudinal study following decompression surgery
- Geographic proximity to specialized pediatric neurosurgical care in the contiguous United States
- Clip ligation for ruptured intracranial aneurysm in a child with Loeys-Dietz syndrome: case report
- Enhancement of antitumor activity by using 5-ALA–mediated sonodynamic therapy to induce apoptosis in malignant gliomas: significance of high-intensity focused ultrasound on 5-ALA-SDT in a mouse glioma model
- Human genetics and molecular mechanisms of vein of Galen malformation
- Letter to the Editor. Is preoperative hypoalbuminemia really a risk factor associated with acute kidney injury and mortality after brain tumor surgery?
- Brain tissue Aβ42 levels are linked to shunt response in idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus